Le Jour D'Amour is a song featured in The Hunchback of Notre Dame 2.
The song is sung by Quasimodo (Tom Hulce), Clopin (Paul Kandel), Victor (Charles Kimbrough), Hugo (Jason Alexander), Laverne (Jane Withers), and all the townspeople of Paris. The song means that Paris is celebrating a love festival.
This is the opening song of the sequel, and everyone is preparing for a festival. The festival that everyone is preparing for is call Le Jour D'Amour, a festival that represents love and symbolizes that a couple has falling in love. The only problem is that while everyone is helping preparing for the festival, everyone fails to realize Quasimodo is the only one that doesn't have a love interest to love, and to go to the festival with in order to celebrate the special event.
- Clopin : There's music in the marketplace the streets have come alive.
- Clopin : The town is in a tizzy, It's a busy buzzing hive.
- Clopin : There's cause for this commotion, and emotional display.
- Clopin : We just wait to celebrate our favorite holiday. Le Jour D'Amour, your song is in the air.
- Quasimodo and Clopin : What magic will you make for us, what promise will you share.
- The golden bell, sweet La Fidele will soon be ringing clear.
- The best of all the festivals Le Jour D'Amour is here.
- Clopin : Some have come in puppy love, some are still enamored. After years of wedding bliss.
- Everyone : Everyone's parading, down the promenade in Paris.
- Clopin : Join the celebration, at the finest of the fairs.
- Everyone : Le Jour D'Amour, your song is the air, what magic will you make for us.
- Whose name shall I declare, The golden bell.
- Sweet Le Fidele will soon be ringing clear, the best of all the festivals.
- Le Jour D'Amour is here
- Quasimodo : Oh how the stars sparkle on the water as the troubadours sing tales of true romance.
- Hugo & Victor : The spirits may rise with fire in their eyes.
- Laverne : While gypsy girls enchant you with a dance.
- Everyone : Le Jour D'Amour, what magic will you make for us. What promise will you share, that golden bell.
- Sweet Le Fidele will soon be ringing clear.
- The best of all the festivals, Le Jour D'Amour is here.
- This is the only song that Clopin sings in the sequel.
- This is the first song that Quasimodo sings in the sequel.
- This is the first song that Victor, Hugo and Laverne sing in the sequel.
- Quasimodo is the first character to appear in the sequel.
all information on Le Jour D'Amour came from http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Le_Jour_D%27Amour